Ahhh! It’s April 3rd already?! Ha! This is crazy talk people! I guess I better get a little tidbits post going for March then, huh? I posted a week in review back in the middle of the month – so you’ve already seen some of what we were up to around the Tyler house. But here’s a look at the other 3 weeks of a very busy month that flew by much too quickly!
1. Chloe loves to steal my spot as soon as I get out of bed! But she’s cute – so I let her get away with it…
2. Easter candy. Enough said. 🙂
3. Warmer than average temperatures meant I was in the mood to cook tasty dinners and drink lots of bubbly! It’s only natural, right?!
4. Speaking of tasty dinners. Here’s what I do with spaghetti & meatball leftovers = Open-faced meatball bagel sandwich! YUM. (Don’t judge!)
5. A rare night out of the house – enjoying a beer with friends & my cute husband!
6. We’ve recently started buying this sourdough bread from Trader Joe’s and it makes the MOST AMAZING panini & grilled cheese sandwiches! AHH-MAZING I tell you!!
7. We finally bought a grill! And I made bloody mary’s in celebration – obviously.
8. I found this article in Psychology Today. Reason #297 why I love Psychology Today!
9. I hate wearing shoes and/or socks. So the warmer temperatures had me jumping for joy & pulling out every pair of sandals I own! YES!
10. These two are SPECIAL.
11. I do believe this is the first time I’ve ever used the gravy boat that my brother Will got us for our wedding almost 3 years ago. It was a hilarious & random choice off our registry and I will always remember who gave it to us because of that! Shout out to Will! We had mustard gravy on St. Patrick’s Day out of the gravy boat! Woot! Woot! (Yes, I just woot-wooted…)
12. Speaking of St. Patrick’s Day… we had a couple of our Irish friends over and celebrated our heritage over corned beef and potatoes! Delicious.
1. Our new grill!! Or a picture of the box the new grill came in I suppose…
2 & 3. Mental Health Day in the city! I love Chicago!
4. My Valentine’s Day gift from James finally arrived after being on back order for a month! Two words: RYAN. GOSLING. Mmmmm hmmmmm. 🙂
5. The joys of running a small business!
6. Sometimes they’re so cute it kills me! (James was sick and Chloe was keeping him company…)
7. We’ve started referring to Chloe as “Snoopy” – for obvious reasons.
8. James and I shot a proposal in March and in order to disguise ourselves we pretended we were just another couple picnicking at Adler Planetarium, watching the sun set over the city. It was gorgeous!
10. We’re on a bit of a candy kick lately. It’s not a good thing. But we can’t help it… sour skittles are oh so goooood!
11. Other than playing dead on the floor – this is her 2nd favorite ‘begging stance’. It works every time, dang it!
12. Ever since we got the grill I realized that I’ve been inviting people over for dinner at least once a week. It’s just so fun to have friends over, grill out, have a cold drink, and relax! I can’t help myself! 🙂
And now – onward into April we go!!! I hope you all had a fabulous March as well! 🙂