The weather has been the wackiest of wackies in Chicago the past couple of months!! The forecast would say 90% chance of rain and end up sunny and beautiful, and on the flip side – would say 10% chance of rain and end up having a torrential downpour out of nowhere (like it did for Carolynn & Adam’s first try at their engagement session)!! We have our clients make the call on weather (whether they want to keep it or reschedule) and this one seemed like a no brainer given the super low chance of rain by the time the date rolled around… but 20 minutes into photos later – it was a different story!! Ha!
We started to get poured on, had to make a run for our respective cars, and reschedule for thankfully a MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL day!!! Here is a look at some of my favorite moments between these two, who are just so ridiculously cute together I can’t handle it!!! Seriously.
Cannot wait for their wedding next year!! It’ll be here before we know it! Ah! XOXO
Makeup by the super talented, Joanna B Artistry!