We have so many hard boiled eggs left from Easter, so I thought I’d use some of them up in this tasty recipe!!!
I’m trying to get back on track with posting recipes since you guys keep reminding me to do so! 😉 This is one of my favorite summer recipes – perfect for barbeques! And the best part – is it is ‘light’, so you can munch away!
- 1 + 1/2 lbs potatoes (about 5 medium-sized potatoes)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped Claussen pickles
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Peel and chop potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Rinse and place in a pot. Cover with cold water (until there is about an inch above the potatoes). Turn on high until boiling. Reduce to medium-high and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Whisk mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour dressing mixture over potatoes and mix until covered evenly.
- Add all other ingredients and mix until combined.
- Chill and enjoy!!
As you can see, we especially enjoy it with James’ famous BBQ chicken on a pretzel bun sandwiches!!! YUM. 🙂